Follow these simple steps when taping yourself:
- Frame: Use a medium to close shot, approximately chest-high.
- Background: Shoot on a plain, well-lit background and make sure your audio is clear.
- Slate: Name slate at the end with a full-body shot. Do not pan up and down, if possible.
- Reader: Use a reader. Another actor is best.
- Takes: Shoot only one take of each scene, unless otherwise requested.
- Sides: Obtain sides from your agent or at www.sidesexpress.com.
- Format: Save as MOV or MP4 files, not WMV.